Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fast Blog

I haven't finished my backpacking blog yet, I still didn't write about Paris. I really don't feel like it though I'm so lazy and I drink too much. Maybe I just won't finish it, and than when I read this 40 years from now I'll say, hey, I wonder what I did in Paris, and have to struggle to remember.

Traveling the world ruled but I'm excited to get home, I miss my crew.

Didn't do too much this week, I saw a show about transvestites that was actually really entertaining. Wednesday I saw a show called Warhorse which was about a kid who falls in love with a horse. The horse gets sold to the army, so the kid joins the army so he can find his horse. Oh, and the horse was a giant puppet. It was good though because we saw it on Veterans day/Armistance day so It was a reminder of how much war BLOWS. I stayed up and drank till six in the morning with Joe that night.
Next day I layed low, went to a pub down the block called Amersham Arms, they had Red Stripe on tap, so that was cool, haven't had that since my days in the states.

Friday I went to London Bridge and walked around the market and drank mulled wine alone. I bought a beer for 8 pounds called Rogue Shakespeare that I've been looking for my entire life.
I went to the Tate Modern, looked at some Picasso, and than I stared at the Thames for like an hour at my spot by St. Paul's. I thought about how I had did all that very easily, like its nothin, and If you read my earlier blogs getting by St. Pauls was a huge deal for me.

Friday night I got black out drunk, danced, walked around New Cross muttering to myself.

Tonight I'm going out for Becca's birthday with her friends in Shordage. Remember Becca's birthday party last year, when every single person in the house threw up on her carpet?

I know this blog wasn't to detailed, I'm just tried, I may re-do it. I needed a blueprint.

Cheers-
Gins

No comments:

Post a Comment